In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are the identifying details of the company:
Company name: COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE S.L. (CGSOFT)
Business name: COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL
Address: Edificio Parque Científico y Tecnológico De Extremadura, Avenida Elvas, s/n. Campus Universitario – 06006 – BADAJOZ – BADAJOZ- SPAIN
Phone: 924207371 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE
The purpose of this website is to inform all users and visitors of the same, about the different products, services and tools offered by XOne technology.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website:
In general, the relations between B06373864 (COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE S.L.) and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are owned by COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be prohibited is prohibited. perform with the contents of its web pages or even citing the sources, unless written consent of COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT).
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS (LINKS)
COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users.
COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in web pages of third parties that may be accessed by “links” or links from any web page owned by COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT). The presence of “links” or links on the web pages of COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT), through this document, collects its Policy on collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.xone.es in order to improve the usability of the same, know the habits or needs of users browsing to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT), the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) makes available to them. management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT), complete data collection forms, access the tools that COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) makes available to their customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT), or access to data by COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT), for the provision of their services. COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL (CGSOFT) uses the following types of cookies:
1. Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party unrelated to COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL, anonymously, in order to perform statistical navigation studies on the web pages of COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL.
2. Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL ( fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
3. Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of COMPUTER GLOBAL SOFTWARE SL although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user’s equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in: